Do you know the Steps to create a Google Ads account and how to use it? Discover it in this excellent article with all its benefits.
Do you have a question about how to create a Google Ads account and how to use it? It’s very simple! The only real requirement is that you own a Google account. From then on, you will only have to complete the configuration.
Read us through to the end to take you from creating your account to publishing your first campaign in five easy steps.
Step by step to register and create a Google Ads account
Right now, there are two ways to create a Google Ads account, giving you complete free will when deciding whether you prefer a smart account, or an expert account.
Our recommendation is that, if you are a professional marketer, you choose the expert mode. Likewise, here is the step by step for both:
Step by step to create a Google Ads account in smart mode
At this point, you will learn step by step how to create a Google Ads account.
Go to the Google Ads platform by clicking click here, and access your existing Google account, or create a new one:
- If you already have a Google account, with which you use another product such as Gmail, for example, you will have to enter your email and password, to finish by clicking on the button that says “Access”.
- If you do not have a Google account, or want to create a new one for this specific purpose, there is the “Create account” option located at the bottom of the screen. Follow the instructions, and confirm your new account.
Now let’s move on to the configuration to create our first Google Ads campaign, where you will have to:
- Define the objective of the campaign.
- Enter the company name and website.
- Create your ads (including titles, descriptions, and a phone number).
- Choose keyword topics.
- Set the location.
- Establish the budget.
Reaching the last page, you will need to configure the following billing information:
- The billing country, by clicking on this option in the drop-down menu. Simply select the country, or territory, that corresponds to your billing address, and this choice will determine the billing options that will be available for your currency and location.
- The time zone, where you will have to make sure that the correct one is selected. If not, you can change it from the drop-down menu. It is important that you pay close attention when you are making the selection, since it is a factor that influences statistics, billing, and reports.
- The promotional code, or coupon, if you have it, you must enter it in the field that says “Initial offer”, and click on the button that says “Apply”.
- The existing payments profile, or the creation of a new one, with the default account type being “Organization”, but with the option to change it to “Individual” if applicable for tax purposes in your country.
- The information corresponding to the payment method you will use, being able to add a credit or debit card, a PayPal account, or a bank account.
Finish by clicking “Send” to have created your campaign and completed your account setup.
It includes a waiting period of approximately one day for the advertisement to be approved. After this period, it will be ready and shown to potential clients. Ready! You already know the steps to create a Google Ads account and how to use it
Step by step to create a Google Ads account in expert mode
If your initial question was simply how to create and use a Google Ads account in expert mode, with or without a campaign, we will explain it to you in detail below:
Gives click here to go to Google Ads, and sign in to your Google account. If you don’t have one, or want to create one from scratch solely for this purpose, repeat step 1 of the previous step by step.
Once located on the “New Campaign” page, you must click on the option that marks “Switch to expert mode”, which is located at the bottom of the screen.
From here the separation begins, and take this section into account only if you want to create your account with a campaign. If so, you will have to configure the following:
- The objective of the campaign.
- The type of campaign.
- The configuration and functions of the campaign, depending on the type of campaign you have chosen.
- Your ad group.
- Your ads.
- Billing, which includes the payment method.
With the above, you will be able to click on the button marked “Send”, with the intention of confirming the creation of your campaign. This action will also help you complete your account setup.
If you want to create your expert mode account, without a campaign, ignore the previous section and follow these instructions:
- Click on the option that marks “Create an account without a campaign”, so that the platform skips the previous step.
- Confirm your company information, which should include the billing country, time zone, and currency.
- Click on the button that marks “Send”, to have completed the configuration of your account.
If you want to create a campaign, after having set up your account, you can always do it from the platform.
It has become clear?
Google Ads is perhaps the most beneficial platform if you want to start advertising online, as it gives you the ease of reaching new potential customers, and gives you the right tools to facilitate the creation of your digital marketing campaigns.
Now that we have given you the steps to create a Google Ads account, and how to use it, it is up to you to decide when to start the process. However, remember, your competition has already published their first ads, how much longer can you wait?
Embark on this new adventure, and use all the tools that a platform like Google puts in your hands so that you can reach new, and better, levels of success.